Sunday, July 2, 2017

About Me



I have been coaching since I was 14. My heart has always been a coach.  I have coached professionally in the US, Finland, Sweden, Costa Rica, Spain and most recently Cyprus.  My experience ranges from players that are 4 year olds to national team players, both boys and girls from all over the world. This includes everything from football schools to academies to non-profit organizations, individual trainings and I have been named the head coach in two top leagues both in Sweden and in Cyprus.  I have also played professionally in the US, Finland and Sweden and have had the honour to play and coach some of the best female players in the world. Football has given me an education, job, a chance to travel, life long friends, and most importantly "the DREAM”. I want to not only live the great dream but spread it. I want to make my vision come to life and pass it on. 

Follow me on this amazing journey that has a lot of twists, turns, being lost, being found, bumps in the road, stops of greatness, a road of sorrow, a road of joy, a road of passion, and jumps...  

"Come to the edge. 
We might fall. 
Come to the edge. 
It's too high! 
COME TO THE EDGE! 
And they came, 
and he pushed, 
And they flew. "  


I want to continue to jump and continue to fly. Thank you to all that have given me the courage to jump and to fly! 


No comments:

Post a Comment